No. Embroidered items are custom made for you and therefore cannot be returned or exchanged. You must double check every detail before sending us your order. Once we start working on your Gi or belt, changes cannot be accepted.
Articles in this section
- What are the embroidery colors and fonts available?
- Can I return an embroidered Gi or Belt?
- How long does it take to embroider my Gi or Belt?
- Can you embroider Korean characters on a belt?
- What does the "Full Contact Karate" embroidery in Japanese look like?
- Can I have the Renzo Gracie logo embroidered on my belt?
- Can you embroider Arabic characters?
- Can you embroider Hebrew characters?
- Are custom embroideries already included in the price?
- I want my name embroidered in Katakana. How do I specify that?